is our writing challenge for the rest of 2023. By following the chart we provide to you free, you will write in increasing increments resulting in 66, 675 words. It's all about writing in bite-sized pieces, increasing as you go along.
Our New IWC Writing Challenge in began May."365 Day Novel Writing Challenge" This challenge will be complete with goal sheets, accountability, prompts and an opportunity to publish what you write during this challenge in our next IWC anthology!
Our writers and authors produce significant gains in their writing journeys by participating in these writing challenges, greatly increasing their writing production totals, we are happy to report!
Several screenplays, multiple short stories, and countless poems were written last time around, not to mention WIPs being expanded. Completed works were submitted for local, national, and international competitions.
Join us to be part of the #365DayWritingChallenge. Get regular email reminders to keep you on track. This writing challenge offered by Inspire Writers Center
to motivate writers to reach their personal 2023 writing goals. Why should writers participate?
- Gives writers an excuse/reason to set aside writing time
- You receive frequent motivation and encouragement
- You spend more time writing than you might on your own
- Receive encouragement to reach your writing goals
- No Strict Requirements to participate, though 500 words a day is recommended.
- Set your own goal, either word count or time spent writing
Here is a quick run-down on all the details:
- The #365DayWritingChallenge will run from the time you start until you complete your novel or other book.
- All writers are eligible, no matter your individual level of experience.
- You set your goal, receive encouragement to reach that goal, plus a free downloadable calendar to track your progress, and recognition for achieving your writing goal.
How to Participate:
1. Send an email to email@example.com
to say you want to participate
2. Block Out Your Planned Writing Time
each day on your calendar (Flex this time as needed)
3. Enlist support
of Friends, Family & Other Writers to reach your writing goal.
Have Questions? Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org